How to install CMS (like Wordpress and Joomla)?
It’s easy to make great, powerful websites by using a popular CMS like Wordpress and customize it to your needs using plugins and themes. But how do install scripts like that?
- Login to your control panel by finding your account in the client area and click Login to Control Panel.
- Go to Softaculous Apps Installer inside your control panel.
- Find your script in Softaculous through the search menu, featured scripts or category dropdowns.
- Click “Install Now”
- Fill in the required settings. You probably want to clear the “Directory” field if you want the script to be your main site and change the admin username, password and e-mail address.
- Click Install and wait for the installation to be completed.
- Login to the admin area of your script to start customizing your website!