How to delete a hosting account?
Maybe you moved your website somewhere else or maybe you don't need a website anymore at all. Whatever the case may be, you want to delete your hosting account at InfinityFree.
Deleting your hosting account
You can delete an active hosting account whenever you want. To do so, follow these steps:
- Login to your client area.
- Click Manage next to the account you want to delete.
- Click the Control Panel button.
- In the control panel, go through the Addon Domains, Parked Domains and Subdomains sections and delete all domains.
- From the client area, click the Settings button.
- Scroll down to the Delete Account section and click the Delete button.
If your account is not active, you cannot delete it.
Suspended accounts are deleted automatically after 90 days. Due to law enforcement reasons, it's not possible to delete such accounts any sooner.
If your account was deactivated for inactivity, it will be deleted automatically after 5 days.
Deleting your main InfinityFree account
If you really don't want to host anything with InfinityFree anymore, you can also deactivate your main client area account.
First of all, you will need to make sure you don't have any accounts anymore. All your hosting accounts must be deleted, either by deleting them manually or having them deleted automatically.
If all your accounts have been deleted, you can deactivate your client area account. To do so:
- Go to Profile in your client area.
- Scroll down to Delete Profile.
- Confirm your password and click the Delete Profile button.