Getting started with your upgraded hosting account.
Did you just upgrade your account? Awesome! To make the most of your upgrade, here are some things you need to know.
You are now a customer of iFastNet
InfinityFree is sponsored by iFastNet, and the premium hosting presented on InfinityFree’s website and panels is provided by iFastNet.
So if you have any questions about the premium hosting, the status of your order or how to use it, you can ask iFastNet’s support staff.
iFastNet’s support area is available at this URL: http://support.ifastnet.com/ Note that you may need to create a new account for the support portal (it’s not integrated with the billing portal).
In our experience, iFastNet typically responds to questions within 15 minutes 24/7, so be sure to use that ticket system if you need any help.
iFastNet can migrate your website
iFastNet’s premium hosting integrates well with InfinityFree’s free hosting. However, it’s important to note that free hosting accounts are not upgraded in place.
In order to enjoy the features of premium hosting, your website needs to be migrated to iFastNet’s premium servers. iFastNet can migrate your website at any time, even if the account is suspended.
To have your website migrated to premium hosting:
- Open an account on iFastNet’s support portal: http://support.ifastnet.com/
- Open a new support ticket, be sure to submit the domain name of your new account and the invoice number of your premium order.
- In your message, clearly state that you would like to have your website migrated from free hosting.
- Include the username of the free hosting account you would like to move (e.g. epiz_12345678).
- Submit the support ticket and wait for iFastNet to migrate your website.
Note that after the migration has completed, it can still take a few hours for your website to work again due to DNS caching.